Are you searching the internet for the best reviews on best adjustable dumbbell for p90x? If “Yes”, congratulations! You landed on the right page. This comprehensive review of the top three best adjustable dumbbell for p90x can help you decide which product will meet your workout needs.
If you want to tighten up your muscles and build your strength but you don’t want to go the gym anymore, Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells is the perfect set for you. This easy-to-use workout equipment comes with flexible strength training workout videos that you can simply follow through.
You don’t have to worry about cancelling an important appointment or driving to the gym on boring days. Just get your Bowflex 552 Dumbbells, best adjustable dumbbell for p90x on your free time and work-out those abs and muscles until you achieve the body you desire.
The product was built with the state of the art technology that allows rapid shifting from one weight to another in the fastest time possible. It is durable, reliable and technologically advanced to ensure that you have the best results for your muscle training exercises the fastest and easiest way possible.
- More than 30 exercise options
- Weight Range: 2.27 to 23.8 kg(5 to 52.5 lbs) for every dumbbell
- Weight settings: 15 kg or 5 up to 7 52.5 lbs
- Dimensions of every dumbbell
- Width: 8 inches
- Length: 15.75 inches; 9 inches tall
- Weight of every dumbbell: 52.5 pounds / 23.8 kg
Bowlex SelectTech 522 Features
- Changes from 2.5 lbs increments to the first 25 lbs
- Incredibly adjustable from 5 lbs up to 52.5 lbs
- Unique dial system that combines 15 sets in one
- Great space saver! A set of Bowlex is equivalent to 15 dumbbell sets!
- 2-year warranty!
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells special features:
Adjustable weight settings in seconds. If you are afraid of sore muscles and workout-related injuries due to sudden shifting of weights, relax! These best adjustable dumbbells for 90x allows you to gradually increase the increments as you adapt to your workout plan. For example, you can start with 8 pounds. Once your body adjusted to the weights, you can shift the increment to 10 pounds. Little by little, your body will adjust to the weights and before you knew it, you can already handle heavier plates.
Simply adjust the increments from 5 lbs up to your desired weights which can be as heavy as 52.5 lbs while you’re doing your routine. Its fast changing functionality can make you change the weights in seconds without interrupting your workout.
Its weight changing functionality is so easy to set up. It won’t take more than 30 seconds of your time to adjust the weight settings. You can also choose from the weight setting options that will match your workout needs.
Handy and space-saving equipment equal to 15 dumbbell sets: If you’re worried that you don’t have enough space in the house to have your very own gym-quit it! Bowlex best adjustable dumbbells for 90x is equivalent to 15 pairs of traditional dumbbells in functionality.
Weider SpeedWeight 120 Adjustable Dumbbells
If you want the best adjustable dumbbell for p90x, but you’re not interested in Bowflex- Weider SpeedWeight 120 Adjustable Dumbbells can be a good alternative. Here is an analytical review of SpeedWeight 120 which you can pick up from amazon.com for a reasonable amount of $399.99. Though, the retail price in other sites can be as high as $700. Weider SpeedWeight 120 best adjustable dumbbell for p90x may be a little bit pricier but you’ll truly get what you’ll pay for.
The Weider 120 lb. Adjustable SpeedWeight Dumbbell Set has a fast and simple adjustment that allows you to select between its 10 weight setting in an easy way. It is the ultimate workout tool that allows a convenient weight training experience.
- · 15 to 60 lbs weight range (6.8 up to 27.3 kg) for each dumbbell
- · Weight Settings: 10. In pounds: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, and up to 60 lbs
- · Weight 60 pounds or 27.3 kg each dumbbell
- · Free Weight Stand
- Free Storage Trays
Why is it given a 120 number?
Weider SpeedWeight 120 adjustable dumbbells are called such because each dumbbell weighs 60 lbs. So, you’ll get a total of 120 lbs for the two dumbbells. You can start your dumbbell from 15 lbs. It’s easy to adjust because it also goes up in 5 lbs increments.
If you want to maximize it to 60lbs you can do so. Simply choose your weight settings. It can be 60, 55, 50,45,40,35,30,25,20 and 15 lbs-depending on your ability to handle the weights. You have the chance to choose if you want heavier weights or the lighter ones. The weights are made of top quality materials that made it sturdier than other brands.
How it works
If you’re bored of the usual dumbbell exercises, why not try doing bar dips with your weight stand? You can try out different exercises with Weider SpeedWeight 120, the best adjustable dumbbell for p90x.
You can select the suitable weights for your workout the smooth way by doing these simple steps:
- Rotate the center handle ring to your desired number
- Pick your dumbbells off the weight stands
If you do it right, you’ll realize that the weights feel great on your hands. Of course, every product has its pros and cons. Here’s a list of the top points and small issues of this product:
- Robust dumbbells-composed of all metal sliding cam locking system
- Adjustable: You can adjust the increments up to 60 lbs on each hand. You can be confident that your dumbbells will allow you maximize your workouts.
- Free dumbbells storage trays. You don’t have to worry where you will store your dumbbells. If you have a small space at home, you can simply place it in the storage trays after your workout and put it on a corner. It won’t take up much of your space and it won’t add up to the clutter in the house either.
- Free weight stand. If you want to do bench dips you can do so with its sturdy weight stand.
- It is 18 inches long- a little bit longer than other products. But, this length does not interfere with your dumbbell exercises.
- It is a bit pricier that the two products mentioned in this review. But, the cost is compensated by the additional 10lbs weight and more intense workouts you can do with these dumbbells.
Final thoughts on Weider SpeedWeight 120
Weider SpeedWeight 120s are the best adjustable dumbbells that will leave you satisfied with the results. These are robust and durable dumbbells that are literally great on every aspect. It is pricier compared to other products but you also get a trustworthy design, amazing and well-built weight stand plus the 60 lb weights!
If you’re searching for the latest generation of best adjustable dumbbells for 90x, try Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell. Each dumbbell can be adjusted as quickly as 15 seconds with its quick lock design. You also get a weight stand for free. For a reasonable price, you have a chance to have a complete set of free weight dumbbells right at the comfort of your own home. It’s just like a traditional dumbbell only that it has no restrictions or concerns as to its safety and rattling sounds.
Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbellbest adjustable dumbbells for 90xis made up of heavy duty and plastic-free materials. These dumbbells set also come with two handles plus four locking screws and plates (, 24 ea. 5 lb and 4 ea. 2.5 lb).
- Weight of handles: 5 lbs empty
- Weight of each locking screw: 2.5 lbs
- Starting weight for each dumbbell before the plates are added: 10 lbs
- Weight of plates that can be loaded on each handle: 65 lbs
- Dimensions at the 75lb size: 6.5″ x 6.5″ x 14.5″
- Free Stand
- Free Exercise Poster
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Quick-Lock design. Easily and quickly adjusts from 5-75 lbs in 2 1/2 lb increments in a matter of seconds
- Set has two dumbbells weighing 75 lbs each
- Space saving design. Only used up less than 2 square feet of your storage area
- Sturdy and solid construction. It has welded steel and chrome plated handles
IronMaster Pros and Cons
It is durable. Its iron plates and solid steel handles warrant lifetime use. Its quality and robustness is the most important reason why the offers a lifetime warranty for this set of dumbbells.
It is space-efficient: It was designed with the full-size stand with weights making the plates accessible and your room organized. The IronMaster best adjustable dumbbells for 90x set only uses up less than 2 square feet.
- Amazing bench and accessories included
- Just enough length for a convenient workout experience
- Nice and tough stand
- No awkward pillars
- No moving/ rattling plates
- Perfectly suitable for press exercises
- Standard 75 lbs maximum, and becomes 125lbs if with kit
- Traditional looking but well-made dumbbells.
- It has no locking mechanism for its screw in pins. But, it’s not an issue. It won’t cause your dumbbells to fall apart while using it. But, there is a friction that prevents the pin from unscrewing.
- It takes a little longer to change the weights compared to fast-changing weights of IronMaster.
Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell- best adjustable dumbbells for 90x are best for individuals who use higher weights in doing their press exercises. It is also suitable for users who want the look and feel of a traditional dumbbell that they may find in the gym.
These best adjustable dumbbells for 90x don’t move or rattle when used. They are reliably solid and they also go higher in weight than other products. They are also cost-effective. However, it is not advisable for users who prefer lighter weights and those who are following a routine that requires fast-changing of weights.